« Back to Careers: Product Management
Job: Technology Product Manager
YourSports was built to connect information across history and geography, using interest networks and sports.
We believe that underneath the massive amounts of relationship data in sports lays the next great technology company in the social networking and API spaces.
For more than just sports.
YourSports is searching for a best-in-class test automation engineer. You’ll be helping build a social networking platform that can scale to millions. You’ll work with product teams in San Mateo, Palo Alto, Miami, Seattle, and India.
- You’re self-driven
- You thrive while managing complexity
- You believe in continuous integration and continuous deployment
- You believe in distributed engineering teams
- You communicate as good in email as you do in person or vise versa, and you can hold your own in technology discussions
- You want to help make YourSports a world-class technology company
- Create tests plans
- Develop and execute automated test suites to ensure outstanding product plus robustness
- Hire and manage contract testers who will execute your test plans
- Execute automated testing across multiple product teams in multiple geographies
- Work closely with product and engineering teams
- Pro-actively look for ways to make YourSports a world-class technology company
- At least 4 years experience developing test automation suites
- Demonstrable experience of bringing a system to continuous integration and continuous deployment through automated testing
- Start-up experience, mobile experience, and API experiences are all big plusses
- Self-motivated, a great communicator, and very likeable
- A competitive salary
- Above-market stock options
- Stock re-grants every year based on exceptional performance
- Health and dental insurance
- Gym membership
- Ongoing internal training with a clear path to management
- Company-provided meals during after work hours
- Up to $5,000 in equipment
We have offices on University Avenue in Palo Alto CA and in downtown San Mateo CA. Both are next to the Caltrain!
We also have team members in Seattle WA, Miami FL, Ludhiana India, Lahore Pakistan and more. We believe in the hybrid decentralized/centralized approach to work. If you have remote work experience and are happy living in your current town, we will embrace and support your efforts as a remote YourSports.com employee. However, if you feel more comfortable in an office, we can accommodate.
Our Miami, Seattle, and Chandigarh India offices are ETA 2015.
Email us your cover letter, resume, and links to your LinkedIn, Github, Quora, Twitter, StackOverflow, TopCoder, Behance, personal blog, etc. to email@example.com.