« Back to Careers: Product Management
Job: Product Manager: Payments and Commerce
YourSports was built to connect information across history and geography, using interest networks and sports.
We believe that underneath the massive amounts of relationship data in sports lays the next great technology company in the social networking and API spaces.
For more than just sports.
We are in search of an exceptional product leader to help the executive team drive the vision and execution of our commerce and payments strategy.
- You’ll be responsible for developing the product roadmap, working closely with our CEO.
- You’ll be the champion for payments and commerce on YourSports.
- You’ll be responsible for the execution of payments and commerce on YourSports.
- You’ll get deeply ingrained into intricacies of the blockchain as a form of payouts and value exchange on the YourSports platform.
- You’ll be a student of affiliate commerce, drop shipping, APIs, and social ads to architect the YourSports solution to payments and commerce.
- Our culture emphasizes creative problem solving, fast iteration, and execution.
- You’ll pro-actively look for ways to make YourSports a world-class technology company.
- Make endorsements on YourSports a must-have for athletes and other celebrities
- Make commerce on YourSports a must-have for merchants, retailers, and affiliates
- Make decisions whether we should build, buy, or partner for various aspects of the product stack
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineering, design, product marketing, business development, celebrity management, and data science to bring endorsements, payments, and commerce to life
- Communicate all learning’s with the executive and engineering teams
- Help identify bugs and application inconsistencies
- Pro-actively look for ways to improve application architecture and performance
- 5+ years product management experience
- 3+ years with online commerce, affiliate commerce, or payments experience
- Strong entrepreneurial and experimentation mindset
- Metrics oriented and comfortable with big data and data science
- Computer science or engineering background strongly preferred
- MBA, finance, business development, or online commerce background a plus
- Can communicate in writing as well as you can in person and vise versa
- Superpower is ability to think strategically and craft a compelling vision
- Deep understanding of graph theory, YourSports, and the sports industry
- A competitive salary
- Above-market stock options
- Stock re-grants every year based on exceptional performance
- Health and dental insurance
- Gym membership
- Ongoing internal training with a clear path to management
- Company-provided meals during after work hours
- Up to $5,000 in equipment
We have offices on University Avenue in Palo Alto CA and in downtown San Mateo CA. Both are next to the Caltrain!
We also have team members in Seattle WA, Miami FL, Ludhiana India, Lahore Pakistan and more. We believe in the hybrid decentralized/centralized approach to work. If you have remote work experience and are happy living in your current town, we will embrace and support your efforts as a remote YourSports.com employee. However, if you feel more comfortable in an office, we can accommodate.
Our Miami, Seattle, and Chandigarh India offices are ETA 2015.
Email us your cover letter, resume, and links to your LinkedIn, Github, Quora, Twitter, StackOverflow, TopCoder, Behance, personal blog, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.