« Back to Careers: Product Management
Job: Product Manager: Growth
YourSports was built to connect information across history and geography, using interest networks and sports.
We believe that underneath the massive amounts of relationship data in sports lays the next great technology company in the social networking and API spaces.
For more than just sports.
We are in search of the world’s most collaborative, forward-thinking, and execution-oriented product managers for our growth team.
- You’ll develop deep a quantitative and qualitative understandings of YourSports.
- You’ll form and validate data-driven hypothesis on growing the complex application across mobile, web, and API platforms.
- You’ll work closely with our engineering, design, data, and marketing teams.
- You’ll work with teams in Palo Alto, San Mateo, Miami, Seattle, Pakistan, and India.
- Our culture emphasizes creative problem solving, fast iteration, and execution.
- You’ll pro-actively look for ways to make YourSports a world-class technology company.
- Defining hypothesis-driven end-to-end product changes to be designed, developed, deployed, tested, and analyzed
- Identify KPIs for the YourSports platform
- Provide a clear execution path for your team at all times
- Communicate all learnings with the executive and engineering teams
- Help identify bugs and application inconsistencies
- Pro-actively look for ways to improve application architecture and performance
- 3+ years product management experience
- 1+ years experience with Python, Java, or PHP
- Ability to create UI elements with code or Balsimiq
- Experience growing web and mobile products to scale—or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills and a passion for data
- Experience with A/B testing
- A competitive salary
- Above-market stock options
- Stock re-grants every year based on exceptional performance
- Health and dental insurance
- Gym membership
- Ongoing internal training with a clear path to management
- Company-provided meals during after work hours
- Up to $5,000 in equipment
We have offices on University Avenue in Palo Alto CA and in downtown San Mateo CA. Both are next to the Caltrain!
We also have team members in Seattle WA, Miami FL, Ludhiana India, Lahore Pakistan and more. We believe in the hybrid decentralized/centralized approach to work. If you have remote work experience and are happy living in your current town, we will embrace and support your efforts as a remote YourSports.com employee. However, if you feel more comfortable in an office, we can accommodate.
Our Miami, Seattle, and Chandigarh India offices are ETA 2015.
Email us your cover letter, resume, and links to your LinkedIn, Github, Quora, Twitter, StackOverflow, TopCoder, Behance, personal blog, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.